When viewing a referral request's summary screen, select the "Download" button and select "Referral History":
A .csv (comma separated values) file will download (look for it in the bottom bar of the web browser if you are using Google Chrome).
Open the .csv file by clicking on it. This will usually open in MS Excel.
The most recent change is at the top of the list. You can see the following information:
- When changes were made to the referral - look at Column A (titled "Updated At")
- Who made changes - look at Column B (titled "Updated By")
- What changes were made -
- Select 2 or more rows that you want to compare
- On the MS Excel Home menu, go to"Find & Select" then select "Go to Special"
- Select the "Column differences" radio button and select OK
- MS Excel will highlight (in grey) the data that is different from what is above it