To set up an account with Sprout, you will need to provide your email address and request approval from the Sprout administrator in your organization by completing the following steps:
- Go to www.sproutservices.org and select the link that says “New? Request an account now."
- Fill in all required fields as prompted and carefully select your employer organization from the drop down list.
- Submit your request by clicking the “Request Account” button.
- The Sprout Organization Administrator in your organization will receive an email to alert them that you have requested an account. They will need to log in to the My Organization page in Sprout to approve or reject the request.
- If they approve your request, you will receive an email notifying you that your account request has been approved.* Follow the instructions in the email to finish setting up your account.
* Account approval is dependent on your organization’s administrator approving your account request. Please contact your administrator directly if you need the process expedited.